Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
April 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Thaddeus Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Thaddeus -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Depot. Along the way you might see:
- Ghouls playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog churning
- Mountain dwarfs
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Elvis autograph thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.