Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of Mississippi
August 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X and seven thirds jollies (by visitor Benji)
The Thaddeus Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Thaddeus -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Roy Disney's cabin
- Boy and dog inflating
- Eloi village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this thrill ride just before leaving.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something that doesn't involve geese.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Thaddeus Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.