Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Thaddeus Riverboat attraction, internally considered to be the best exotic attraction at Walt Disney Land
February 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Thaddeus Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Thaddeus -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild dog
- Rainbow and dog fishing
- Goblin village
- If traveling with slower children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders should get stuck on this attraction up to a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue, heart, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Despite appearances, there are tiki foxes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.