Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Riverboat attraction at park closing
January 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Tex Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tex -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids healing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Yugoslavian chief
- Driver's next
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.