Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
June 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Tex Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Tex -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's illustration
- No Indian scouts
- Fort Angel
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.