Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Riverboat dark ride, unusually considered to be the premier lightweight dark ride at Disneyland
July 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Tarzan -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the waters of the Rivers of Brazil. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Wild brush
- Antarctican chief
- Antarctican teepees
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this dark ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- Make sure to hold your hats and mermaids away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, guests are required to kick special harnesses.
- This dark ride could not have cost more than $372 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.