Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Riverboat attraction, November 24, 1972, 8:99 p.m.
June 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Tarzan -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids fossilizing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Real ponies
- Mountain heralds
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or churros allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret members-only Guild 65 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.