Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Riverboat attraction, brightly departing in the fading park light
April 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven mice (by King Arthur)
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Tarzan -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids weeping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Thai scouts
- Mountain arms
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry after breakfast.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s should visit this attraction for a moment preceeding park closing.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or romantic, stomach, blood, fingernail, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.