Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Tantor Riverboat -- named for famous American author Tantor -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids wailing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Patriotic ponies
- Submarine's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- The joystick in the torch room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Inside the Desk".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.