Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fancy view of Syndrome Riverboat when it's covered in tarps
November 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Syndrome -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Leopards of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Jay Rasulo's cabin
- Live pioneers
- Mountain orbs
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could joke with you.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy custom waivers.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Nightclub 37 hideaway -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.