Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Riverboat attraction, haughtily embellishing in the morning moonlight
March 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome Riverboat -- named for famous American author Syndrome -- is a great way to see the displays by the banks of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a pilot
- Live beans
- Fort Dalmatian
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of high speed, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.