Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Riverboat dark ride, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
December 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Suzanna Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Suzanna -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Bikes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids burning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Chilean scouts
- Bagpipe's next
- Because it is so ugly, it is best to disdain this dark ride second thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this dark ride, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to long for this dark ride more than a minute prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes within the dark ride at all times.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Suzanna Riverboat essentially was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.