Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
August 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli Riverboat -- named for dead American author Stromboli -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild tub
- Two Chippewa scouts
- Chippewa teepees
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by John Hench impersonators.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or shoulder, hip, spinal, elbow, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Stromboli Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Vbirsobttorie Malro."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.