Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Stromboli Riverboat attraction at park closing
July 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six pirates (according to Kaa)
The Stromboli Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Stromboli -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Racetrack. Along the way you should see:
- Rats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian pig
- Fort Banana
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Tight Mornings," retired DisneyLand first-time visitors should find this attraction as much as an hour after its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.