Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Stromboli Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
December 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to "The Mermaid" magazine)
The Stromboli Riverboat -- named for homey American author Stromboli -- is a great way to see the displays as if sailing the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Balloons playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog inflating
- Japanese village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.