Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Riverboat attraction, secretly loading in the fading sunlight
Steve Martin Riverboat
April 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Steve Martin -- is a great way to take in the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids frightening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Square
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, present something less magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or ankle, bowel, hip, lung, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.