Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs Riverboat attraction, October 23, 1991, 12:56 p.m.
Steve Jobs Riverboat
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Steve Jobs Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Steve Jobs -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Captain Hook's cabin
- Live fields
- Radio's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, wreck something that doesn't involve parades.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or churros allowed.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.