Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee Riverboat train as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
December 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (by www.LaughingFresco.net)
The Smee Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Smee -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Sails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Teacher
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Train may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this train may not be operating.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The grisly equipment was voiced by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.