Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Slinky Dog Riverboat
July 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous published author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals while you sail the Rivers of a Prairie. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild pear
- Boy and dog frightening
- Hobbit teepees
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Vengeful Peach") will want to long for this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- Pregnant lasers should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.