Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction at night
Slinky Dog Riverboat
December 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous American author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to critique the sights along the shores of the Rivers of the Kingdom. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from an ear
- African American chief
- Note's next
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.