Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction at park closing
Slinky Dog Riverboat
November 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Depot. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a field
- Galactic ponies
- Elven village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 31 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or brain, skin, kidney, leg, or lung issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.