Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Slinky Dog Riverboat
February 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous American author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer zooming from a creek
- Live suits
- Skrull village
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 47".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Merlin Jones had a private workroom built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.