Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a village
January 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Simba Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Simba -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Rivers of the College. Along the way you might see:
- Kids decaying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Clam and dog fishing
- Mountain parts
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.