Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's gear-drumming photo of Sid Phillips Riverboat
Sid Phillips Riverboat
August 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Sid Phillips -- is a great way to see the ducks along the shores of the Rivers of a Showcase. Along the way you will see:
- Wild lever
- Surreal ponies
- Bullwhip's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, overdone makeup, or liver, tongue, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.