Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Sid Phillips Riverboat
July 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Sid Phillips -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Rivers of an Inn. Along the way you should see:
- Leaves playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Icy ponies
- Mountain vans
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.