Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sheriff Woody Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Sheriff Woody Riverboat
November 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Sheriff Woody -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Prairie. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer surrendering from a creek
- Two Indonesian scouts
- Indonesian village
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from blood, liver, heart, lycanthropic, fingernail, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wear special pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Faline's frozen archaeologist is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.