Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan Riverboat attraction, October 3, 2002, 12:00 a.m.
Shere Khan Riverboat
December 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Shere Khan Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Shere Khan -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from an amigo
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Boatnik's next
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to forget about this attraction just an hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Historians keep a secret journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.