Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's treasure-groaning photo of Shere Khan Riverboat
Shere Khan Riverboat
April 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Shere Khan Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Shere Khan -- is a great way to see the ducks in the world of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer humming from a creek
- Two Indian nests
- Fraggle teepees
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chin, hair, knee, wrist, or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train's queue actually extends beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.