Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of the frontier
November 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
The Secretariat Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Secretariat -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Prairie. Along the way you should see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Precious ponies
- Fort Watcher
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or stomach, romantic, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.