Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat Riverboat show as seen from the top of a restaurant
December 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariat Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Secretariat -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids healing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live plows
- Fort Screen
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During bad weather, this show may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 27 to July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.