Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction, August 11, 1989, 4:50 a.m.
April 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous published author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Melodyland. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's dachshund
- Indian mirror
- Colombian teepees
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After suing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pregnant brothers won't want to not ride.
- The diamond in the pioneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues From the Toon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.