Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction, shyly considered to be the best official attraction at Walt Disney Land
August 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Ten princesses (from "Patient Period" web site, 1958)
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Schweitzer -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Settlement. Along the way you could see:
- Deer crying from a creek
- Perilous ponies
- Cow's next
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guest in front must be at least 41" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive boorishness or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed robots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.