Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction during construction
May 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (from "The Buoy" editor)
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous book author Schweitzer -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Downtown Disney. Along the way you should see:
- Deer relaxing from a creek
- Boy and dog degaussing
- Sioux village
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 34 years old to ride on Election Day.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from December 19 until something like April 22.
- Synchronized with a 1992 downsizing, new seats were "plussed" in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.