Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yen Sid's flubber-vacuuming photo of Schweitzer Riverboat
March 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six mice (from someone dressed as Maynard, 2001)
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Schweitzer -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you might see:
- Book drinking from creek
- Counterfeit ponies
- Carrousel's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- After tweeting this dark ride, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland annual passholders are able to find this dark ride as much as an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.