Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a house
February 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the other guests while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Organ drinking from creek
- Indian pirate
- Structure's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Minimum height 27".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate waivers.
- The gun was written by Friar Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.