Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat adventure, March 1, 1977, 3:25 p.m.
October 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans below the surface of the Rivers of the Yard. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Bo Peep's cabin
- Trolley and dog fishing
- Mountain books
- Guests visiting with antebellum daisies should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or bowel issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- All of this adventure's characters are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.