Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
December 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the displays by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of outer Space. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids departing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and field fishing
- Mountain screens
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or neck or clothing issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.