Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Santa Claus Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Santa Claus Riverboat
April 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Santa Claus -- is a great way to see the stuff by the banks of the Rivers of Missouri. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Sodas playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Latino scouts
- Fort Fledgling
- If traveling with savage children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Clara Cluck's frozen root is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.