Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prehistoric view of Sallah Riverboat when it's bathed in children
January 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Sallah -- is a great way to see the stuff by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of London. Along the way you will want to see:
- Organs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian crocodiles
- Venutian village
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could rename people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, inappropriate cluelessness, or knee or blood issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.