Massive Carrolland Attraction Database
Sallah Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
July 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Sallah -- is a great way to see the water as if sailing the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you will see:
- Pets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Russian chief
- Russian village
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Carrolland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.