Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Riverboat attraction at dusk
Rudyard Kipling Riverboat
October 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Greater than two churros
The Rudyard Kipling Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Rudyard Kipling -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids plundering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Mexican teepees
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and pencils away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your puppet.