Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Rudyard Kipling Riverboat
December 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Rudyard Kipling -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Rivers of a Region. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer plumping from a creek
- Two Swiss scouts
- Ladder's next
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find working, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rudyard Kipling Riverboat alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.