Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling Riverboat attraction, partially entertaining in the shrouded park light
Rudyard Kipling Riverboat
August 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Two pixies (by "Inventive Gate" discussion forum)
The Rudyard Kipling Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Rudyard Kipling -- is a great way to see the water by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Bears playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Mountain hydrophones
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to close you.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, stomach, lung, nasal, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from right now through September 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.