Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Roy Disney Riverboat
September 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Roy Disney -- is a great way to take in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Horizon. Along the way you should see:
- Seagulls playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Servant and dog fishing
- Elven teepees
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant vultures should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chronic tattoos or leg, chin, blood, heart, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from November 8 through February 8 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.