Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A scenic view of Roy Disney Riverboat when it's not bathed in cooperation
Roy Disney Riverboat
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Roy Disney -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Region. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Stranger drinking from creek
- Indian target
- Jewish teepees
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this experience only under pain of death.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this experience.
- It is said that Matt Ouimet's frozen captive is kept beneath this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.