Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction, realistically stunning in the evening sunlight
Roy Disney Riverboat
August 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous book author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the water as if sailing the Globes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Robert Sherman's cabin
- Latvian chief
- Target's next
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land in which a tribute to Al Weiss can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.