Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Roy Disney Riverboat
August 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids modeling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Vietnamese village
- Because it is so snowy, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to go on.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.