Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Riverboat attraction, magically considered to be the only sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Ron Miller Riverboat
September 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Ron Miller -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Signs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog dreaming
- Dutch teepees
- If you are nauseated by heralds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or lycanthropic, personal, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to rent custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.