Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller Riverboat, a favorite thrill ride of Kanga
Ron Miller Riverboat
December 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Ron Miller -- is a great way to see the stuff below the surface of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids dowsing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and bread fishing
- Fort Werewolf
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you find crying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can't find this thrill ride just an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or knee, shoulder, fingernail, or heart complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1996, this thrill ride was reworked to add additional artwork from the "Ron Miller Riverboat" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.