Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ron Miller Riverboat adventure as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Ron Miller Riverboat
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Ron Miller -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Rocketman drinking from creek
- Machine and dog fishing
- Mountain bees
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This adventure was spiritually sponsored by Popeye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.