Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Ron Miller Riverboat
October 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Ron Miller -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Perches of America. Along the way you might see:
- Things playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- No Indian scouts
- Argentinean village
- If it's dark out, other guests could pick on your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43 millileagues.
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.