Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Riverboat attraction during construction
Ron Clements Riverboat
June 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (from Mark Twain, 1977)
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Fluid drinking from creek
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Imagineer
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing before breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.