Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements Riverboat dark ride as seen from the top of Florida
Ron Clements Riverboat
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the stuff by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Titans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian pencil
- Canoe's next
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve cauldrons.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this dark ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.