Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Riverboat attraction during construction
June 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Romeo -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Dragon drinking from creek
- Tubular ponies
- Samoan village
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain custom pants.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false windows, you may lose sight of the mischievous vendor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.