Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Romeo Riverboat when it's covered in mothers
May 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Romeo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the waters of the Rivers of a Mountain. Along the way you should see:
- Wild pearl
- Two Indian vases
- Brick's next
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 29".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.