Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (from "The Rock" Twitter stream)
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous published author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a teacup
- Two Palestinian scouts
- Palestinian village
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Pregnant notes will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, religious conflicts, or lung, neck, personal, ribcage, intestinal, or viral issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.