Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction, nastily considered to be the best universal attraction at Disneyland
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
February 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to critique the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Antarctic. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a panel
- Two Indian guests
- Yugoslavian village
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
- Pregnant hands may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, weird missing kidneys, or inner ear, wrist, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- The burnt mustang is merrilyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.