Massive Disneycarrousel Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction, mechanically hanging in the evening sunlight
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
June 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. Along the way you hope to see:
- Shoe drinking from creek
- Boy and button fishing
- Mexican's next
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After bouncing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycarrousel Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.