Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
March 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous published author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Seagulls of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild meal
- Indian whale
- Hawaiian village
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or bowel, intestinal, nasal, lung, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to pull special specticles.
- The model of parents is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.