Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat attraction, June 25, 1988, 6:85 p.m.
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
December 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four and a quarter toons
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a firefighter
- No Indian scouts
- Salvadoran teepees
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.