Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat attraction during construction
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer embellishing from a creek
- Live tanks
- Fort Snowman
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to hold something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Robon Crusoe Riverboat, there is a handball court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a dormant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.