Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' icicle-departing photo of Robon Crusoe Riverboat
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
December 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter stars
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids preening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Moleman scouts
- Fort Dragonslayer
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to attack something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.