Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robon Crusoe Riverboat attraction at park closing
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
January 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Hercules' cabin
- Olympian chief
- Olympian village
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.