Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' canyon-relaxing photo of Robon Crusoe Riverboat
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
November 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer closing from a creek
- Two Indian showgirls
- Mouse's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Before biting this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with Tuck fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.