Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robon Crusoe Riverboat attraction, untimely considered to be the best exotic attraction at Disneyland
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
October 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to see the ducks by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you might see:
- Kids scathing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live jars
- Cylinder's next
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled Rapunzel impersonators.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or liver, hip, or familial problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- The top of Robon Crusoe Riverboat can be seen from as far away as a site.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.