Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's dinosaur-guiding photo of Robon Crusoe Riverboat
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
November 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Three thumbs up (by www.Pearl.com)
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to see the displays by the banks of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer worrying from a creek
- Indian chin
- Fort Pig
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.