Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Robin Crusoe Riverboat when it's not shrounded in authenticity
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
March 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Castaways playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Mouth and dog fishing
- Mountain gemstones
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.