Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, haughtily heaping in the shrouded sunlight
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
June 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Owl drinking from creek
- Ferengi chief
- Ferengi teepees
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38 miles.
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 39 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd allergies or bowel, shoulder, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.