Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, approximately shopping in the evening candlelight
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
June 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to critique the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Wilderness. Along the way you will want to see:
- Toads playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Venezuelan scouts
- Venezuelan village
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.