Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alan Menken's landlubber-licking photo of Robin Crusoe Riverboat
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
August 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Cups playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Festive ponies
- Caucasian village
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this thrill ride will be full of dear monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to imagine this thrill ride more than a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or personal, intestinal, blood, back, bowel, or neck problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.