Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, May 31, 2012, 1:50 p.m.
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
June 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Yen Sid's cabin
- Two Indian blades
- Fort Angel
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.