Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat ride during a moment of contemplation
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
November 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Showcase. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a rascal
- Boy and robot fishing
- Mountain instruments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant doors can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lung, hip, social, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.