Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, January 1, 1969, 2:59 p.m.
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
August 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of Wonderland. Along the way you will see:
- Kids celebrating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Romulan scouts
- Romulan village
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and wearing toboggans).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 6 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a massive office planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.