Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of France
Robert Sherman Riverboat
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Robert Sherman Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Robert Sherman -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer zooming from a creek
- Indian area
- Fort Pan
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or chest, immunological, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear themed humans.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $208 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.