Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mara
Robert Sherman Riverboat
December 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Robert Sherman Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Robert Sherman -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Backstage. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Skull drinking from creek
- Indian griffin
- Bangladeshi village
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 29 watts.
- Make sure to hold your arms and fingers within the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1981 World's Puppet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.