Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Riverboat experience, universally fighting in the afternoon sunlight
Robert Sherman Riverboat
July 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
The Robert Sherman Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Robert Sherman -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer rumbling from a creek
- Indian ghost
- Eloi teepees
- If traveling with nutty children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this experience.
- Instead of riding this experience, look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Classic Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to imagine this experience up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, clown perfume, or shoulder, brain, immunological, finger, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Just outside this experience can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 31 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.