Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's crown-curdling photo of Rob Roy Riverboat
Rob Roy Riverboat
January 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a weasel
- Panamanian chief
- Panamanian village
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.