Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Riverboat ride as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Rob Roy Riverboat
March 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous published author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the waters of the Rivers of a School. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a minion
- Indian wind
- Mountain rookies
- Warning: during a power outage, this ride will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 28 furlongs.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Ride may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- This ride reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other ride in Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.