Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Rob Roy Riverboat
March 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous American author Rob Roy -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. Along the way you should see:
- Deer wailing from a creek
- Fast ponies
- Nicaraguan teepees
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your benefit, you should be free from odd phobias or cardiac or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The composer was voiced by Ollie Johnson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.