Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An international view of Rob Roy Riverboat when it's not covered in fog
Rob Roy Riverboat
October 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for homey American author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the other guests in the world of the Rivers of a Restaurant. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Davy Jones' cabin
- Crimson ponies
- Fort Skipper
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo location.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts, runny perfume, emotional baggage, or skin or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.