Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy Riverboat ride at a distance
Rob Roy Riverboat
September 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the banks of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Frankenweenie's cabin
- Vendor and dog fishing
- Polish village
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to joke with people near you.
- Instead of riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or viral, blood, elbow, shoulder, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.