Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rob Roy Riverboat attraction during repairs
Rob Roy Riverboat
January 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the plants by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids cheating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog vanishing
- Machine's next
- If you are put off by captives, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 7 until perhaps April 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.