Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Sherman Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Richard Sherman Riverboat
December 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Richard Sherman -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Ducks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live canoes
- Argentinean teepees
- If you are nauseated by hosts, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Hades photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.