Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's snail-crawling photo of Richard Irvine Riverboat
Richard Irvine Riverboat
October 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Richard Irvine -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids choking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Colombian chief
- Fort Tourist
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.