Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Richard Irvine Riverboat
October 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Richard Irvine -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Atlantis. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild battery
- Boy and dog winning
- Blaster's next
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from spinal or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 2 through May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.