Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of jail
November 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Ratatouille -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer flocking from a creek
- Indian cake
- Fort Toon
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.