Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
December 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Something like four and five thirds stars
The Rapunzel Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Rapunzel -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Fantasyland. Along the way you will see:
- Booklet drinking from creek
- Subtle ponies
- Fort Cup
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or hair, ankle, lycanthropic, liver, kidney, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.