Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Riverboat attraction at dusk
September 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Rapunzel Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Rapunzel -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the banks of the Streams of America. Along the way you could see:
- Wild banjo
- Two Ewok scouts
- Ewok teepees
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from right now until something like February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.