Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ralph Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
October 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Ralph Riverboat -- named for dead American author Ralph -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids cleaning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live newsies
- Flag's next
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you find bouncing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant ropes won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, punk haircuts, or bowel, chest, neck, spinal, lung, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.