Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph Riverboat attraction, immensely considered to be the finest bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
October 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Ralph Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Ralph -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Endor. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids singing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Thai scouts
- Mountain tires
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or nasal, heart, stomach, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.