Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah Riverboat attraction during construction
February 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge teacups
The Rajah Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Rajah -- is a great way to see the scenes by the banks of the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. Along the way you should see:
- Wild cub
- Boy and dog clapping
- Fort Crow
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Zorro was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.