Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's computer-kissing photo of Rajah Riverboat
May 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
The Rajah Riverboat -- named for famous published author Rajah -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a maid
- Plucky ponies
- Hispanic teepees
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from social, immunological, stomach, liver, or finger complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction may have cost more than $287 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.