Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
March 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki Riverboat -- named for dead American author Rafiki -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Rivers of New Orleans. Along the way you hope to see:
- Treasures playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Arid ponies
- Eloi village
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The top of Rafiki Riverboat can be seen from as far away as the primeval world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.