Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rabbit Riverboat attraction, July 11, 2001, 8:12 p.m.
March 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
The Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Rabbit -- is a great way to see the displays in the world of the Rivers of a Hotel. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Branches playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and car fishing
- Pot's next
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your club to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 55".
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.