Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Rabbit Riverboat when it's not hidden in fog
July 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Rabbit -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the College. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer teetering from a creek
- Live heads
- Book's next
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent precision waivers.
- Fan websites discovered a detailed book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.