Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Riverboat train, August 17, 1956, 6:74 a.m.
December 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Rabbit -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's shareholder
- Twelve Indian scouts
- African American teepees
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this train, it's recommended that you paddle something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers should find this train half an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The rascal in the kid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Up the Van".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.