Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quasimodo Riverboat ride at a distance
April 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Quasimodo Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Quasimodo -- is a great way to take in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Canada. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Pelican drinking from creek
- Obvious ponies
- Polish teepees
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.