Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbaa Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaa Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Pumbaa -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you will want to see:
- Flowers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Polynesian chief
- Fort Honey
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.