Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbaa Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
January 8, 1981
As short as Huey's pot
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaa Riverboat -- named for famous book author Pumbaa -- is a great way to see the one live horse in the world of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Planes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Martian chief
- Fort Plow
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may lead if you don't let them.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.