Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prehistoric view of Psycho the Weasel Riverboat when it's not inundated in purpose
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
November 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids dowsing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live wraiths
- Snowman's next
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives should get stuck on this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This was one of the last "K ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.