Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat thrill ride at park closing
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
December 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to see the exhibits as if sailing the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mike Fink's machine
- Live orbiters
- Cherokee village
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to weigh something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.