Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat attraction, August 4, 1969, 3:13 a.m.
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
July 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild gravestone
- Two Cannibal scouts
- Cannibal teepees
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Ron Clements' sink.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.