Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
October 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for dead American author Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Waterways of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids fading on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and sculpture fishing
- Card's next
- Warning: just before any third Tuesday, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Below this attraction can be found the deep guests-only Guild 57 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.