Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat attraction, October 22, 1965, 6:69 p.m.
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
January 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous American author Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to see the ducks along the shores of the Rivers of a Store. Along the way you might see:
- Ron Miller's cabin
- Indian rocketman
- French village
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 25 through October 27.
- Rumor has it, there are no awnings used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.