Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Psycho the Weasel Riverboat when it's not covered in tarps
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
November 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction magics
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Studio. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a scientist
- Grand ponies
- Mountain aliens
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this dark ride first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't forget about this dark ride for a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird growths, felony convictions, or spinal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.