Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Practical Pig Riverboat
January 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Practical Pig -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Souls of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Engineers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Dutch chief
- Dutch village
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- After fleeing this attraction, it's recommended that you choke something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable José photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.