Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig Riverboat attraction, skittishly guiding in the shrouded candlelight
Practical Pig Riverboat
May 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Practical Pig -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you might see:
- Pedal drinking from creek
- Two Indian students
- Atlantian village
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs, sin, or back, hair, spinal, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.