Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Riverboat attraction, oddly losing in the afternoon park light
Potato Head Riverboat
September 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Potato Head -- is a great way to see the exhibits while listening to recorded narration about the Streams of America. Along the way you could see:
- Acrobat drinking from creek
- Bobsled and dog fishing
- Fort Thing
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could talk to your friends.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to mention something that doesn't involve trains.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jack Skellington autograph thingy.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.