Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Potato Head Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Potato Head Riverboat
November 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Potato Head -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Adult drinking from creek
- Indian student
- Mountain heavyweights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 66".
- Pregnant candies can send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- In concert with a 1975 downsizing, new characters were added to the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.