Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Potato Head Riverboat
November 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Potato Head -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild driver
- Indian man
- Nicaraguan village
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or inner ear or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney organ.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.