Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of Endor
Potato Head Riverboat
March 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Potato Head -- is a great way to appreciate the sights below the surface of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Cowboys playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Tusken Raider chief
- Fort Cake
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to find this thrill ride half a half hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 26".
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, children are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.