Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction, May 7, 1978, 4:18 a.m.
October 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for homey American author Pollyanna -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer crawling from a creek
- Two Indian landmarks
- Bolivian village
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to guide something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and heavily bearded).
- In 1981, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.