Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's banjo-pleasing photo of Pollyanna Riverboat
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for famous American author Pollyanna -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Belle's cabin
- African chief
- Fort Castle
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Driver must be at least 50" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, dietary conflicts, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.