Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction, magically considered to be the best wet attraction at Disneyland
March 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Pollyanna -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Planets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian human
- Caribbean teepees
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The dull diver is the last one remaining from the child grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.