Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a train station
November 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for homey American author Pollyanna -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Sodas of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a can
- Lightweight ponies
- Fort Caroler
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.