Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction at park closing
November 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Pollyanna -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals along the shores of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Steamers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Patent and dog fishing
- Fort Badge
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to bring their own custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from last week to December 27.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.