Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Pocahontas Riverboat attraction during construction
September 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontas Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Pocahontas -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Countryside. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Ward Kimball's cabin
- Lilliputian chief
- Lilliputian village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Oogie photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to activate safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.