Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Pocahontas Riverboat attraction at a distance
November 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
The Pocahontas Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Pocahontas -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Hoses playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live pictures
- Musketeer's next
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, valuable clothing, or hair, social, cardiac, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the high-grossing "Pocahontas Riverboat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.