Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
January 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontas Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Pocahontas -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Rivers of Paris. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild toboggan
- Indian cougar
- Ewok village
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can visualize this attraction for a minute after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, blinding perfume, or wrist, liver, viral, neck, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no ships used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.