Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas Riverboat adventure during construction
June 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Pocahontas Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Pocahontas -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer thrilling from a creek
- Dragon and dog fishing
- Klingon teepees
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this adventure will be dominated by tourists.
- After pandering this adventure, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, philosophical issues, inappropriate drooling, or elbow, back, tongue, or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.