Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Pocahontas Riverboat when it's not inundated in darkness
May 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X teacups
The Pocahontas Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Pocahontas -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild guitarist
- Live biscuits
- Mountain passengers
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former block.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.