Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
June 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Pluto -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer bathing from a creek
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Cricket
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may joke with you.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.