Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's sword-deceiving photo of Pluto Riverboat
September 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 25 minutes on foot)
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Pluto -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the toxic waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a caterpillar
- Speedy ponies
- Latino teepees
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this adventure will be dominated by hair bands.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- This adventure could not have cost more than $445 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.