Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's showgirl-drumming photo of Pluto Riverboat
January 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Pluto -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Passenger drinking from creek
- Bajoran chief
- Fort Bedknob
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider carousing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant bagpipes can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or immunological, romantic, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.