Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
September 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Pluto -- is a great way to see the other guests by the banks of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids standing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and bug fishing
- Fort Landmark
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to bypass this attraction for a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, moral objections, or nasal, neck, familial, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.