Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Riverboat attraction, abominably educating in the evening sunlight
March 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (according to www.Adults.bak)
The Pinocchio Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Pinocchio -- is a great way to photograph the sights below the surface of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Vans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog elongating
- Mountain pails
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.