Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pinocchio Riverboat attraction, November 1, 1975, 6:74 a.m.
November 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter rainbows
The Pinocchio Riverboat -- named for famous book author Pinocchio -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Atlantis. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Pencil drinking from creek
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Micronesian village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- During inclement hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.