Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Pinocchio Riverboat when it's not shrounded in fog
July 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Pinocchio -- is a great way to see the displays as if sailing the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild van
- Indian child
- African village
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- The letters in "Pinocchio Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Icirnivcreopbaohto ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.