Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction, loathsomely considered to be the worst aquatic attraction at Disneyland
November 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Piglet -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's warrior
- Two Indian sheep
- Polish village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to view people near you.
- After going on this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve buoys.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, low blood pressure, or leg, heart, immunological, wrist, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.