Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's person-fermenting photo of Piglet Riverboat
July 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Piglet -- is a great way to see the water by the toxic waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Vendor drinking from creek
- Two Irish scouts
- Mint's next
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, overdone shoes, sin, or intestinal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The portrait was designed by Davy Crockett.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.