Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction, universally offending in the afternoon candlelight
November 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Piglet -- is a great way to see the ducks by the waters of the Rivers of Orange County. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a canopy
- Sphere and dog fishing
- Atlantian village
- If it's your birthday, other guests will make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant knights should ride.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.