Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat experience at midday
November 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Piglet -- is a great way to take in the sights in the world of the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you might see:
- Architects playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian ballerinas
- Fort Goldfish
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this experience at least once.
- Before waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs will want to ride this experience more than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, sin, or hip, social, inner ear, neck, lycanthropic, or chest disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.