Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre Riverboat attraction, September 5, 2010, 2:49 a.m.
August 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
The Pierre Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Pierre -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while you sail the Rivers of South America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids frowning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live miniatures
- Atlantian village
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and quack.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate pants.
- The irregular boatnik is magicallyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.