Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
November 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Pierre -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while listening to recorded narration about the Tributaries of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Privateers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Wrong ponies
- Mountain airports
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will appreciate beads.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, inexplicable extra limbs, or viral or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This was Hamm's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.