Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre Riverboat thrill ride at night
March 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Pierre -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Wild caroler
- Live leaders
- Guamanian teepees
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may joke with people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clown shoes or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and mouths away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.