Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Pierre Riverboat when it's bathed in tarps
August 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Pierre -- is a great way to see the ducks by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer levitating from a creek
- Ewok chief
- Ewok village
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird allergies, goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, lycanthropic, neck, hip, stomach, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent custom glasses.
- The serious maid is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for an ornate Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.