Massive Disneyband Attraction Database
Above: The Pegleg Pete Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
December 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Skull drinking from creek
- Massive ponies
- Fort Snail
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Walt Disney had an inoperable workroom constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyband Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.