Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pegleg Pete Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
September 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An average of three mice
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to see the one live horse as if sailing the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer bathing from a creek
- Boy and dog frightening
- Latino teepees
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and embark.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.