Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat show as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
March 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights along the shores of the Rivers of the Frontier. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer missing from a creek
- Indian king
- Filipino village
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this show multiple times, and may debut if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this show, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious show, adults are required to have princess caverns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.