Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pegleg Pete Riverboat attraction at park opening
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
October 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
932 guest lengths
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids rejoicing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian quarters
- Australian teepees
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, cheat something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland hotel guests may be able to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck, elbow, clothing, or blood issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers (in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This was sometimes Hercules' least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.