Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pegleg Pete Riverboat attraction at midday
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
August 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to critique the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids raging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian snowmen
- Borg village
- Warning: very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Squanto photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, skimpy clothing, or wrist, shoulder, attention-span, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.