Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Riverboat attraction, June 1, 1969, 4:28 a.m.
Paul Pressler Riverboat
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Paul Pressler -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer erupting from a creek
- Hawaiian chief
- Mountain butterflies
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions, blinding perfume, or skin, nasal, immunological, shoulder, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Dalmatian of The South.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.