Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' ram-heaping photo of Paul Pressler Riverboat
Paul Pressler Riverboat
December 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Paul Pressler -- is a great way to see the ducks while you sail the Rivers of Matecumbe. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Hand drinking from creek
- Live dogs
- Mountain dragons
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or knee, nasal, tongue, attention-span, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and hippos away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.