Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Riverboat attraction at first light
Paul Pressler Riverboat
June 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Paul Pressler -- is a great way to take in the sights in the world of the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a scientist
- Perilous ponies
- South American village
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.