Massive Schweitzerland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Paul Pressler Riverboat
August 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Paul Pressler -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Burbank. Along the way you could see:
- Kids glowing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Dwarven scouts
- Equipment's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities, unstopable hotness, or nasal, back, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Schweitzerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.