Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Riverboat attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler Riverboat
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Paul Pressler -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Fantasia. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer frowning from a creek
- Current ponies
- Orb's next
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to bypass this attraction up to a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.